Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (Splenda would work too)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)*
- 6 oz fat free Greek yogur
- 8 oz Cool Whip (I used fat-free)
- cut up apples, bananas, and other fruits/crackers/cookies to dip
Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Serve with: apples, bananas, graham crackers, ginger snaps, etc.